- This event has passed.
200 Hour Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga, Thailand
January 27 - February 19€3000
The 200h Dynamic Spiral & Yin Fascial Yoga Foundational Program is a formulated study and teaching of Yoga’s expression of Yang expansive movements and fluidly woven together with the nurturing Yin aspect of more soothing meditative practice. It provides an in depth study of the Yang (Dynamic Spiral) and the Yin (Yin Fascial) sequences for a balanced practice and teaching. The Program creates a strong foundation for the complete 500h certificate by Yoga Alliance.
Focus in this program is the Dynamic Spiral practices and studies with some Yin Fascial Yoga classes to counterbalance the Dynamic Spiral practice.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Creating a stable platform to carry you deeper into the teachings of yoga.
- Understanding and practicing the foundation of yoga: asanas, pranayamas, meditations, philosophy and anatomy.
- Providing a safe environment for self transformation.
- Acquiring tools to become a confident yoga teacher.
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Dynamic Spiral Yoga sequences
- Methodology – sequencing, adjusting, assisting and modifying postures for various levels yoga, and how to create an effective practice of Dynamic Spiral Yoga
- The art of teaching – how to teach with confidence and hold a safe space in the yoga room
- Mindfulness lectures and meditation practice
- Pranayama and Shatkarmas (Kriyas)
- History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Patanjali’s 8 limbs: Yamas, Niyamas, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dyana, Samadhi
- Applied Anatomy for Yoga
- Study and practice of Sanskrit names of yoga postures
- Subtle body anatomy: chakras, nadis, koshas, vayus, doshas, gunas, meridians
- A few Yin Fascial Yoga classes to counterbalance the Dynamic Spiral practice
- The business and ethics of teaching yoga
- Opportunity to teach 2 classes at the end of the training as a part of evaluation process to receive constructive feedbacks.
- A 200h Yoga Alliance certification counting towards the 200 hour certificate to become a Registered Yoga Teacher
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR
- Yoga teachers or/and students who are aiming to graduate in the 200 hour unique program with an accredited school
- Those who are looking to study a well balanced program of Yin and Yang qualities of Yoga
- Those who want to experience a deeper insight and integration into the whole spectrum of Yoga – spiritual, physical, emotional and mental bodies
- Those who are seeking to gain more confidence in their personal expression towards the art of teaching Yoga
- Devoted practitioners who are looking to deepen their meditation practice and carry it through into their teachings
PRELIMINARY DAILY SCHEDULE
- 06am – 9am Meditation and Yoga practice
- 10:30am – 1pm Lectures
- 3pm – 6pm The art of teaching
- 7:30pm – 8:30pm Evening sessions
- The Yoga Tradition: It’s History, Literature, Philosophy and Practice by Georg Feuerstein and Ken Wilber
- Yoga Sequencing: Designing Transformative Yoga Classes by Mark Stephens
- The Key Poses of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume II by Ray Long MD FRCSC
- The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys Volume I by Ray Long MD FRCSC and Chris Macivor
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy and Practice of Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark and Sarah Powers
- Teachings of Swami Dayananda by Arsha Vidya Reasearch and Publication Trust
Early bird €3000*
Regular fee €3300*
*This is only the training tuition. It includes training program, manual and notebook. It doesn’t include accommodation and meals.
”I’m here to offer you all a result of more than 20 years of dedicated experience of spiritual self development techniques, a combination that was a life changing realization for myself, that has brought me here ready to share with you the light of my knowledge. A refined combination of yoga styles, mindfulness, bodywork, contemporary anatomy studies, breath work, eastern and western holistic health perspectives and meditation. Culminating into a complete methodology of Dynamic spiral and yin fascial yoga, myofascial release therapy, mindfulness and biodynamic breath work. I invite you to find out more: www.betalisboa.com ”
Beta’s approach is all focusing on physical and emotional trauma release, and improving long-lasting wellness for Body & Mind. She is well known for her expertise in guiding people through Body and Mind integration processes, with a unique combination of all or some elements of her training programs. Her approach is personal, thorough, deep, individualized, life changing and is suited to people who are curious and ready for transformation in their lives.
Simon has been involved in Eastern practices since the age of 5 where he was introduced to Judo and the elements of mindful practice in relation to body awareness and compassionate respect for others. At 13 he was introduced to a Benedictine monk who introduced him to western spiritual sciences of ‘teilhard de chardin’, and other western esoteric enlightenment systems. At 17 he came to study with Master Choy a Daoist master from China. Who taught the Taoist perspective to life, mindfulness, Qigong and internal cultivation.
From there going to art Collage and studying as a painter and Graphic Designer, running Art studios. Deciding to leave the Uk and be full time in Asia, Simon has been travelling and studying in India, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia and Bali. Practicing with Shamans and Yogis in Nepal, Chinese Masters in Malaysia and Bali and Divine Yogis and Tantra teachers in India and Bali, for the last 13 years.
The culmination of these travels and practices has given a deeper understanding to the qualities and relationships to the connection between Mindfulness and the myofascial matrix, which is a profound passion to cultivate and share this incredible understanding through Yin Yoga, Qigong and Mindfulness. To produce a mind body understanding towards freedom through compassion…